Techsol has a broad experience in working with different types and sizes for the implementation of a reliable Manufacturing Execution System (MES). Our specialists have extensive knowledge in Electronic Batch Records, Inventory Management - Raw Material, Finished Goods, WIP Initiate and Manage Production - Batch Management, Work orders, lots, Units. Weigh & Dispense, OEE, Quality Management - Test, Measurement, Diagnose problems and Performance Monitoring solutions.
We adopt Lean and Six Sigma earlier in the project to help a robust quality-focused MES platform. Using the ISA-95, the international standard for the integration of enterprise and control systems, we ensure that all stakeholders understand and speak the common MES terminology.
What We Can Do
- MES/MOM Technology Needs Assessment
- Stakeholder Requirements Gathering, Review and Finalization
- Defining MES Vendor Selection Criteria and Scoring Model
- Preparing long-term Technology Roadmap
- Business Process mapping aligned to the selected MES
- Fit-gap analysis for the target MES and associated external system integrations
- IT Infrastructure planning and capacity determination
- Automation and Reporting Components Technical Design
- Draft the functional workflow that addresses the real-time process requirements
- Review data collection methods and check all integration points
- Implement the finalized technical solution design
- Generate a comprehensive GAMP5 based validation results
- Project Management & Stakeholder Involvement Coordination
- Test Documentation
- Training to End Users and System Administrator
Serialization, Track and Trace Systems
After spending years of research and development, Pharmaceutical companies face a huge challenge during the commercialization phase because of stolen or counterfeit products. Implementing a robust pharmaceutical product serialization helps organizations to protect consumers by preventing the manufacture fake medicines. As a first step, serialization helps in establishing product accountability throughout the complex supply chain which starts from manufacturing sites till it gets to the hands of the consumer. The concept of Track & Trace involves putting in place measures to identify the product and see it’s journey within the entire supply chain in order to eliminate counterfeit and stolen products.