Techsol Safety System Service Desk
Techsol’s Safety System Service Desk (SSD) practice provides a comprehensive framework for effectively managing the maintenance and support activities of Argus Safety. Our Argus application champions, SMEs along with DBAs assist global customers with incident, request and change management of applications with underlying hardware and infrastructure.
Our Service Desk offering is cost-effective and can be provided on a 24X365 or “Business Day” basis to ensure that performance and uptime are tailored to your organizational needs. The flexible package consists of package based or ticket-based models that proactively manages your environment to ensure that guaranteed support against agreed service level agreements is delivered.
How Do We Support Clients
- Configurations, custom reports development and management.
- Medical dictionary upgrade.
- Patch application activities as part of application maintenance.
- Business users and password management.
- Functional support for business user queries.
- Third party software integration.
- SOP & regulatory compliance checks.
- Application upgrade to new versions.
Safety System Change Management Support
We also offer advanced configuration and change management as an add-on to our standard support services. Our Oracle certified SMEs offer extensive technical and functional guidance to manage your configurations and change management needs of systems:
- Products, Studies and associated workflows
- Auto-narratives and letter generation
- Global Reporting Rules
- Periodic data loads/ ETL
- Users & Roles Administration
- Query & Reporting Services
- Signal Management