Expertise to Deliver Lean, Configurable and Regulatory Compliant GxP Software Applications
During the last 10 years, Techsol has built and delivered a wide-range of GxP applications that are tailored to client’s business requirements. With the launch of MedInquirer and Sentinel, we have proven capabilities to deliver purpose-built software applications, system integration adapters and business intelligence reporting tools.
Our Methodology to Deliver Regulatory Compliant GxP Software Systems
Using the principles of BABOK, our team of Business Analysts use a variety of techniques to elicit and document the following types of system requirements across business process stakeholders.
- User Requirements Specification (URS)
- Functional Requirements Specification (FRS)
- Design Requirements Specification (DRS)
- Non-Functional Requirements Specification (NFRS)
- Regulatory Requirements Specification
Our Best Practices
- Evaluate how the application may need to change over time to address new requirements and challenges, and build in the flexibility to support this
- Eliminate complexity, reduce security and performance risks by adopting robust system architecture design patterns and UML modelling techniques
- Use an incremental and iterative approach for UI prototyping, integration design, optimizing security, performance and scalability
Techsol has a comprehensive set of policies, procedures and best practices for code development and testing. We have adopted a hybrid SDLC methodology which includes the waterfall and agile principles to facilitate lean, fast and high-quality software development and release. All our products are engineered to offer the best-in-class user experience with robust security and performance.
Our Core Principles
- Develop highly configurable software applications that can easily adapt to different types of business processes
- Complete a technical design that facilitates system integrations using standard APIs
- Offer a built-in reporting and analytics engine within all our software applications