Centralized Content Development and Accurate Content Delivery Across Life Sciences Business Functions
Life Sciences companies irrespective of their size have recognized that content management is the key to reaching their goal of reducing the time to market for new product launches by weeks/ months while fully compliant with regulatory compliance requirements. The key challenges Life Science organizations facing today is the silos of content across different process areas resulting in lack of information flow. Product information is redundant and inaccurate as the data is residing in variety of sources leading to collaboration challenges between all stake holders.
We offer strategic solutions, expert resources, and technology driven solutions to address challenges of Life Sciences enterprise level content management.
How We Can Help
Techsol has several years of experience in advising and providing strategic support on addressing content management challenges for all kinds of customers such as emerging/ SMB, generic, innovators, large global pharma and CRO companies.
- Support in establishing a content strategy and roadmap aligned to your business, and next-generation client experience.
- Provide advisory services such as content process maturity assessment, transformation blueprint, content architecture and product evaluation.
- Help you with technology assessment and architecture advisory. Review challenges and address challenges by designing and implementing digital, automated (Artificial Intelligence and Data Science) solutions.
We partner with you to provide various system integration services to address your comprehensive digital content management needs in implementation of system, change management needs (such as upgrade, rollouts etc.) and post go-live managed service.
- Set-up of content management platform
- Requirement assessment and authoring
- Validation protocol development and Risk assessment
- Development and execution of validation plan and report deliverables including
- Validation Master plan
- Risk Management plan
- OQ and PQ/ UAT script authoring and execution/ support
- Traceability matrix and closure report
- End user and administration training
- Project management
- Data and systems migration qualification
- Upgrade and optimization
- Integration build, test and deployment
- Custom report development
- Post go-live application and change management support
We have hands-on experience with and have strategic partnerships with industry leading Content Management platforms such as Veeva Vault, Documentum, Microsoft, Google, Box, ETQ etc.
Techsol’s unique GAMP 5 Risk based approach for validation improvises the overall regulatory compliance and reduces the time and effort for validation required. We use fast track methods, various accelerators, pre-configured solutions and skilled resources to address your content management solution implementation project.