The Future of Medical Communications
With a patient-centric outlook, Pharma companies and Contact Centers are seeking out new technology innovations focused on delivering more value in every HCP engagement and customer interaction across various channels. Providing accurate medical information to HCPs and Consumers at the right time requires a convenient and powerful technology for global Medical Communications.
MedInquirer is an intelligent medical information management system which can be leveraged by Pharma and Contact Centers to collect, manage and respond to large volumes of medical inquiries (MIs), product complaints (PCs) and report potential adverse events (AEs) for all types of therapeutic areas including speciality products.
MedInquirer Feature Functionalities
As a highly configurable cloud solution, MedInquirer can easily tailored to facilitate your medical communications business process from local to regional and global level. Our purpose-built innovative features can automate and optimize several medical information business functions.
- Allows speedy case intake from a wide range of customer channels (Phone, Email, Chat, Mobile App, etc.)
- Intuitive user interface for contact center agents to quickly create a case in few seconds with features like duplicate search, CRM Contacts lookup, city zip code lookup and non-linear data entry
- Automatic case creation for MI requests received from channels like Self-Service Portal, Medical Information webforms and eMIRs from CRM Systems
- Multiple MIs can be captured within a single case and responded within minutes using the pre-configured product / reporter specific FAQs and auto-selected standard response documents
- Templatized response package creation with click and choose options eliminates manual transcribing errors
- Execute all case level communications to cross-team members and customers directly within MedInquirer with pre-configured email templates while responding to Medical Information Requests
- Saves a lot of time spend on manual drafting of emails and eliminates the cumbersome process of including source attachments and reports while processing Adverse Events and Product Complaints
- Create Site / Region specific workflows for processing medical information requests, escalating different types of inquiries (On-label and Off-label) and transmitting Adverse Events and Product Complaints to other business groups
- Leverage robust case search options to filter, preview, work and route cases to different user groups and users
- Allows configuration of regional and local Commercial / Sales Representatives and MSL teams with automatic lookup and linkage to new cases
- Configure and schedule system generated daily case closure and case opening reports delivery to commercial and MSL team members during the case lifecycle
- Has a built-in ‘Content Authoring’ module for new content creation, authoring, review and approval directly on the web with MS Word look and feel
- Easily configure and manage all product specific or site-specific FAQs, standard response letters, cover letters, enclosures, package inserts, posters etc.
- Increases the company’s global compliance to GxP, HIPAA and EU-GDPR regulations with the setup of country specific data privacy rules
- Allows conduct of business operations as per applicable data protection company policies with data encryption and ‘Right to Forget’ configurations
- Has a built-in reporting and analytics engine with over 40+ standard reports and 100+ analytical and operational dashboards
- Prepare, share and export case data listings, interactive visual dashboards and summary metric reports across modules
- Has audit trail at Case level, response level, report level and administration level
- Electronic records and electronic signatures defined and maintained within MedInquirer meets GxP regulatory compliance and FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 requirements
- Built-in reports are available to meet Sunshine Act reporting needs for sponsors and medical information call centers
With the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, we provide MedInquirer as a full-managed GxP Compliant cloud solution with value-added technology services.
Techsol’s MedInquirer Cloud Is Selected as the Preferred Medical Information Management Platform by a Global Pharma Company and a North American Contact Center
Techsol is proud to report that a Global Medical Information Contact Center located in the United States
As the management and distribution of Medical Information increasingly transitions to a global approach, having a medical inquiry management system that meets these needs is essential
Join this webinar for a discussion of the most common medical communications business challenges and potential solutions.This event will also feature a live demonstration