Efficient handling of medical information operations and enhancing consumer satisfaction and experience is a challenge for every life sciences organization. The key challenges organizations face are:
- With medical inquiries pouring in from multiple channels, the medical information department faces a challenge of delivering accurate information conveniently in a timely manner to consumers and Health Care Professionals (HCPs).
- Local presence and globalization has made it difficult for pharma to maintain a single source of information to avoid ambiguity in the information provided for various inquiries.
- Simplified management of medical information content across regions is a challenge.
- Pharma struggle to adhere to global data protection and privacy requirements ensuring protection of personal information from being misused.
- Being compliant with the regulatory laws by ensuring timely submission of adverse events and product complaints always keeps the organization at its toes.
- Lack of comprehensive reports has brought a strain on the decision-making machine of the organizations to collate data and take inference from it for better informed decisions.
- Companies bear a great overhead on managing and supporting customized legacy medical information management software systems.
MedInquirer is a next generation, comprehensive, end to end medical information management system. It helps organizations optimize global compliance ensuring adding value to consumers. It also has advanced features that help enhance customer satisfaction. It is the best system available for effective management of medical inquiries, potential adverse events and product complaints.
MedInquirer is a zero foot-print, web-based solution for medical information management. It improves communication and optimizes effort with integrated web based Inbox and email interface to manage incoming inquiries and inquiry resolution related communication. It also helps in knowledge sharing for seamless operation. The system also has an intuitive mobile application to reach the on-the-go consumers and healthcare professionals. It helps in managing medical inquiries anywhere, anytime.
MedInquirer is a fully-managed medical information management system that provides many advantages over other options available in the market. The system is designed to make medical information management easy and convenient for your team. The table below shows a comprehensive comparison between MedInquirer, legacy system and custom-built CRMs.
|Feature/Functionality||MedInquirer||Purpose built legacy systems||Custom built CRM platforms|
|Out of the box integrations with Argus Safety, Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault|
|Zero footprint, configurable, call center optimized, true web based platform|
|Fully managed cloud that includes all future upgrades|
|Integrated, web based Inbox and email interface|
|Integrated standard reports and Self-service Ad-hoc reporting interface|
|Service Level Agreements (SLAs):
|FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP compliance. Validated as per GAMP 5 standards|
: Functionality fully available, : Functionality not available, : Functionality partially available, : Functionality available with additional cost
How it is Delivered
MedInquirer is an easy-to-use medical information management system that can be implemented with ease. It comes with interactive support from Techsol team of professionals. MedInquirer uses a SLA based cloud delivery model with
- 99.9% availability
- Service Desk
The system is delivered as a fully-managed platform with all future upgrades included. MedInquirer is fully validated as per the GAMP 5 recommendations. The unique validation approach eliminates redundant steps resulting in up to 80% reduction in effort and superior compliance. MedInquirer has pre-built, certified integrations with Drug Safety/PQC systems, Veeva Vault MedComms, Veeva CRM and SFDC for seamless operational efficiency.