Medinquirer Self-Service Portal enables Healthcare Professionals to quickly interact with Pharma about Pharma’s company’s products. Our solution supports visitor qualification with options for a Healthcare Professional to raise a medical request along with reporting an adverse event or a product quality complaint.
Healthcare Professionals can also chat with a live medical information agent to get answers to their medical inquiries. Information and scientific content provisioned to be available on portal can be searched and accessed.
What are the unique features of the Medinquirer Self-Service Portal?
- Integrated with MedInquirer: All transactions on the HCP Portal will move to MedInquirer as a case with options to further process or archive
- Content Access: Integrated with MedInquirer CM repository or Veeva Vaults MedComms for information search
- Quick Access: Search for FAQs and Documents provisioned for access from portal
- Chat: Manage Chat from MedInquirer without a need of a third party chat utility
- Configurable: Pick and Choose options available for Healthcare Professionals, from raising requests to quick links to other Medical Affairs portals like Expanded Access Programs.
- User Interface: Brand it as per Pharma’s website needs
- Responsive: Optimized for Desktops, Mobiles, and Tablets
- Reporting: Visualize and Analyze data and transactions from portal
How is the Medinquirer Self-Service Portal delivered?
Along with MedInqurier, Clients can choose to use the Medinquirer Self-Service Portal which is delivered on the cloud. The setup of the portal is managed from the MedInquirer console with no effort on customization.
What are the key benefits gained by clients?
- Digital Channel for Interaction
- Quick access to information for HCP’s