MedInquirer Self-Service Portal allows HCPs, Non-HCPs and Patients to easily interact with Pharma and access accurate online Medical Information about the company’s products.
- Has Built-in Visitor Qualification for HCPs & Non-HCPs
- Can be tailored to have the Pharma company brand look & feel
- Allows display of Configurable Online MI / AE & PC Data Capture Forms
- Information and scientific content provisioned to be available on portal can be searched and accessed
- Allows display of other content such as Therapeutic Areas, Products and other programs like PAP, Clinical Trials, etc.
- Online Requests & AE/PC Submissions automatically creates a case in MedInquirer
- Can also be integrated easily with other Medical Information Systems
- Includes different reports for tracking page visits, inquiry submissions and content usage
- Supports Customer Online chat with MI team
- Very responsive and be accessed over desktops, tablets and mobile phones
- HCPs & Non-HCPs can quickly submit an online Medical Information Request or report an Adverse Event or Product Complaint for a specific product
- They can easily know more about the company products by searching and accessing provisioned FAQs and other Content directly on the portal
- Can leverage another digital channel to empower their customers through LIVE chat interaction and by providing accurate medical information
- Develop more insights about their product performance and customer needs with the portal reports & dashboards