Service Desk analyst shall have the responsibility to carrying out voice and data based application and cloud technical support for our strategic customers as per the agreed SLAs, service delivery plans and agreed compliance requirements.
- Acknowledge, work and resolve the issues reported via multiple channels – Phone, email, Ticketing system.
- Create a ticket on behalf of the client for a reported issue when required
- Simulate the issue, find the root cause and resolve the issues as per the standard SLAs
- Analyze the impact that the issue has on the individual and the business as a whole and escalate
- Escalating the issue to the next level as and when needed and coordinating with the team to resolve the issues with in the specified SLAs
- Contacting the clients when needed for collecting more details about the issues, preferably through the tickets raised or call if necessary
- Arrange Webinars with clients to understand the issues better and resolve it
- Uploading the resolutions in the knowledge base for the future reference to resolve the issues faster
- Work with the team and participate in team meetings, train the new resources as and when needed
- Implement consistent efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures.
- Follow up with customers to ensure problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and to provide additional support when needed
- Service Desk Analyst – is a contact center, application support analyst role in our fast-growing Life Sciences IT global organization. Service Desk Analyst shall have responsibility for carrying out voice and data based application and cloud technical support for our strategic customers as per the agreed SLAs, service delivery plans and agreed compliance requirements.
- Prior experience in customer service or call center environment supporting cloud based applications and databases highly desirable
- Good technical understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and browser applications
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Reports to service desk delivery management
- Skilled in multi-tasking Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a concise, clear and focused manner
|Job Category||Service Desk analyst|