Senior Consultant is a multi-disciplinary role that supports project delivery activities of market leading cloud solutions within Drug Safety, Clinical Development and Medical Information verticals of Techsol Corporation.
- Support global teams of Techsol in successful implementation of Oracle health sciences solutions such as Argus Safety, CTMS, OC RDC TMS etc. at Chinese biopharma and service provider companies
- Own and execute translations of Oracle health sciences solution interfaces such as Argus Safety, CTMS, OC RDC TMS etc. in to Chinese language and in building localized solution delivery accelerators
- Participate and manage application level configurations (Workflows, reporting rules, Code lists) specific to Chinese language and country requirements
- Participate in delivering Chinese specific reporting requirements
- Participate and qualify Chinese language source data migrations from legacy systems to applications
- Participate and deliver pre-sales activities such as delivering product demos to prospects/ customers, RFP responses, managing proof of concept or pilot projects.
- Participate as Chinese SME in product certification, localization, pre-sales, content management, configuration, training etc. related to Techsol’s medical information management system – MedInquirer
- Position involve 40% to 50% of travel across China as per the needs
The job applicant should possess:
- Hands on experience of working with Oracle Health Sciences applications including Argus Safety, Oracle CTMS, Oracle Clinical RDC TMS etc.
- A degree in Life Sciences, pharmacy or IT with a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in China Clinical Development, Drug Safety or Medical Information/ affairs processes
- Working knowledge of Drug Safety and electronic submission to Chinese agency. Good understanding of Chinese agency specific regulations related to Pharmacovigilance
- Understanding Medical Information process and working experience on at least one medical information management software is a plus
- Good understanding and knowledge of FDAs 21 CFR Part 11 and other relevant applicable guidelines and standards is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skill is mandatory
- Ability to interact effectively within and across team environment
- Should be able to speak, write and effectively communicate in English
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org