ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Working with content team, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Digital designs, blogs, whitepaper, blogs, flyer, brochure, email, posters, videos (Animations, stock video, whiteboarding , timelines) and presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software – Creative cloud
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic designing or a related field is required.