Country Head and Client Partner is a strategic leadership, entrepreneurial, business development and account management role shall have responsibility for setting up, growing and expanding Techsol services and solutions business in Japan. Country head shall also act as a country representative director and part of the corporate board of Japan for Techsol Corporation.
- Work closely with Techsol global leadership to establish Japan organization
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities in Japan so as to build new accounts
- Recruit service delivery and operations team as per the growth plans
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for the region and account building. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Effective co-ordination and serve as a liaison point between the customer and technical/operational groups of Techsol
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required. Record all customer sales related activities in CRM system. Reports to CEO
- Experience of more than 8 years in a client facing role in an established services/contact center/product/cloud services organization or an account/engagement management role in any enterprise IT product and services (partner) organization. Life Sciences and Pharma experience is a plus
- Experience with Oracle Argus Safety J module is a must and experience with any medical information management system is a plus
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent business/industry/process awareness and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business in the following areas (but not limited to) customer relationship management, compensation management and sales territory management, clinical development, medical information, drug safety and risk management.
Top Reasons to Join Our Team:
- A decent financial incentive package that includes a fixed base salary with an attractive result oriented commissions plan
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing enterprise services and solutions organization
- Exciting, industry leading practice where you can truly build a long-term career
- Congenial, collaborative, and success-oriented diverse culture; the opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse, highly experienced team of business and operational professionals.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Client Partner|