ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Topics specific to the industry should be researched (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- To promote our products/services, write clear marketing copy.
- Posting blog post, whitepaper, success stories, case studies, etc proofread and edit it.
- Send your work to the Leadership for feedback and approval.
- To explain posts, collaborate with the marketing and design departments.
- To support posts, collaborate with the marketing and design departments.
- To improve web traffic, conduct basic keyword research and follow SEO guidelines.
- Use social media to promote your content.
- Identify consumer expectations and content gaps, and suggest new topics
- Ensure that all is in order (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Content on the website should be updated as appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or other similar position is needed.
- Experience conducting analysis using various sources Portfolio of published papers
- Awareness of web-based publications
- Excellent English writing and editing skills, as well as practical knowledge of content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- the ability to work under pressure
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, or a related field is required.