Assistant Manager / Manager – Business Development, E-Clinical Sales, to support Strategic sales engagements in West India. The position reports to Sales leadership and will play a key role in overall success of the company. The ideal candidate will drive new business for the company in the assigned territory. He/she should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- The role is a strategic sales, business development and account management role, based out of Mumbai
- Responsible for growing and expanding Techsol services and solutions business across different parts of West India
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities in West India so as to build new accounts
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers of existing accounts and develop in-depth and knowledge of the customer organization
- Identify and respond to customer needs in order to define potential opportunities
- Propose appropriate strategy/solution to the customer
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for the region and accounts managed
- Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Effective co-ordination and serve as a liaison point between the customer and technical/operational groups of Techsol
- Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required
- Record all customer sales related activities in CRM system
- Should have 5-7 years of experience in E- Clinical Sales, CRO’s and preferably in the software solutions and services.
- Should be based out of Mumbai and be willing to travel and expected travel is 50%
- Knowledge on Pharmacovigilence, Drug Safety is an added advantage
Techsol Corporation specializes in offering cloud-based information technology services and innovative software solutions to global pharmaceutical, life sciences, and healthcare companies. Founded in 2010, Techsol is a market leader in providing highly configurable process-oriented technology solutions for digitally transforming pharmaceutical business operations across medical affairs, clinical development, drug safety, and medical information management. As a trusted technology partner, Techsol has strategic alliances with industry leaders such as Oracle®, Veeva Systems® and others to provide value-based consulting services for solutions implementation, risk-based systems validation, cross-platform integration, business data reporting and advanced data analytics.
|Job Category||Manager Business Development|