Driven by Automation, Intelligence and Digitalization
Pharmacovigilance departments need to stay updated with current and forthcoming regulatory changes across the globe. New changes and recommendations emerge almost every day, and a lack of pro-active approach only adds to the complexity. If you’re not following agency news and not referencing the most recent guidance documents and recommendations, you may be introducing unnecessary compliance risks and ultimately wasting resources.
Key Product Features
With Compier you can confidently comply with PV regulatory guidelines, proactively manage audits and inspections, and successfully comply with PV regulations worldwide. Following is the key solution unique and automation driven capabilities:
- Preconfigured and ready to be deployed feeds provided by agencies, utilize companies product/ license information and Artificial Intelligence technologies to identify and deliver relevant and customized recommendations (such as PRAC) and news (timelines, guidelines etc.) for you.
- Comprehensive functionality to create action items to manage the new recommendations, compliance requirements and timelines
- Help Pharmacovigilance people maintain Pharmacovigilance regulatory information, and where interested parties throughout the organization can have read only access
- Inbox for consolidated incoming alerts and notifications. Create tasks on work assignment and track progress, expiry and updates
- Insights & Analytics: Ready to use and extendable dash boards, performance indicators. Share reports in various formats PDF, ppt, through various channels