- Centralized adjudication portal that automates and streamlines following processes:
- Adjudication methodology set-up
- Data collection from sites
- Online adjudication process (including reconciliations)
- Integrated Ad-hoc reports and publishing
- Interfaces directly with various EDC systems using web services as well as programmed SAS input.
- A secure electronic platform that ensures 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
- Integrated access to imaging applications.
- Offered as Software as a Service (hosted) along with set-up services and 24X7 – 365 days help desk support.
- On-line Data Collection From Sites
- Centralized Adjudication Workflow
- Tracking and Management
- Interactive Dashboards and Reports
- Bringing efficiency in costing by eliminating traveling of CEC members.
- Allows onboarding of international review committees using best physicians per therapeutic area.
- Flexible design allows for use in any event type.
- Collection of data from different organizations, if needed.
- Cutting down the cycle time for adjudication committee to perform assessments.
- Improves data quality through use of eCRFs and online edit checks.
- Can accommodate any number of users and adjudicators.
- User privileges can be assigned based on specific and customizable roles.
Techsol Adjudication Services Capabilities
- Identification of chair and members for adjudication committee
- Contract with and management of members
- Preparation of the Charter of Operations document
- Events to be adjudicated/identification/alert
- Source documents to support event
- Review process
- Adjudication questions
- Preparing Operational Procedures and Data Entry Guidelines
- Preparing and distributing event dossiers/profiles with Compier Clinical Adjudication Sloution
- AS – Translation, review for subject de-identification
- Manage review rounds, final results
- Project management / report events status
- Meeting management: Orientation and Consensus
- Build/Configure the Virtual Clinical Adjudication System – Data transfer and end-of-study file transfer
How Techsol Adjudication Services Simplify Your Clinical Trials
- A single solution for end-to-end adjudication package that combines in-depth expertise across all critical areas:
- Our services are integrated with Clinical Services, allowing our assessment professionals to address patient event issues quickly and directly, with more efficient regulatory compliance and proactive client reports.
- Delivering services with flexibility to customizable for trials by size, scope, event types, patient, eligibility, therapeutic area, duration, budget, and geographic specificity.
- Compier Clinical Adjudication Solution is a secure cloud program that operates in a hosted environment, can accommodate any number of users and events, and can be accessed by adjudicators wherever they are, worldwide.
- Clinical Committee members can participate from anywhere – worldwide. This reduces time delays and costs, with no compromise in quality of reviews or analysis.