‘AccelClinical’ is a fully-managed, cloud-based integrated clinical data management solution offered by Techsol using Oracle Clinical, Oracle Remote Data Capture (RDC) and Oracle Thesaurus Management System (TMS) applications.
Using AccelClinical, emerging biopharma companies, device manufacturers, and service providers can easily manage Case Report Form (CRF) design, study data collection, discrepancy management, medical coding and study data reporting across Phase 1 to Phase IV clinical trials.
Our unified solution allows customers to conduct both paper-based and electronic data capture (EDC) clinical trials seamlessly with built-in edit checks for facilitating faster data cleansing and generating high quality data sets for statistical analysis.
What are the unique solution features available within AccelClinical?
Following are the feature functionalities available with AccelClinical for both paper-based and EDC clinical studies:
|Fast & Flexible Study Design|
|Risk-based Source Data Verification|
|Robust Discrepancy Management|
|Study Data Management & Medical Coding|
|Study Data Reporting|
How is the ‘AccelClinical’ solution delivered?
AccelClinical is delivered on a GxP compliant fully-managed cloud platform where all ongoing systems validation and preventive maintenance of Oracle Clinical, RDC, TMS and associated add-on applications will be managed by Techsol throughout the business lifecycle.
- Fast track implementation with phased approach for global roll-outs
- Continuance guidance from SMEs for business process design
- Business-user training (Train the trainer, Classroom, Remote)
- AccelClinical is pre-validated with IQ/OQ and is UAT ready
- Offered with 4 system environments (DEV, VAL, PROD and DR)
- Solution is certified for regulatory compliance (21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11)
- Continuous support from SMEs for PQ/UAT execution
- 24×7 Oracle Clinical, RDC and Oracle TMS support (Requests, Incidents, Change)
- Preventive Maintenance & Cloud Monitoring
- Technical support for ongoing configurations management
- Functional support for troubleshooting business workflows
- Provides a single application and infrastructure for EDC and CDM
- Supports flexible modeling studies with complex trial design scenarios
- Defines multiple potential pathways a patient might take through a study
- Enforces standards and consistency with global library
- Delivers full integration with Oracle Remote Data Capture