MedInquirer-on-Mobile is an intuitive mobile app designed for Company Representatives, MI Booth Agents and MSL teams to instantly capture and respond to medical information requests, adverse event or product complaints from HCPs and Consumers whether on the field or at a Congress or Symposia.
With it’s simple and easy to use features, Sponsors can empower their field teams to search and access selective medical information content for quick verbal response fulfillment.
Key App Features & Benefits
- Has access to HCP contacts/accounts with a built-in CRM integration
- Users can optionally capture Adverse Events & Product Complaints
- Highly configurable request capture form
- Has data points to include Images, Scanned Documents and Voice Recording
- Allows quick verbal fulfillment
- Optionally allows written fulfillment via email using pre-defined templates
- Easily accessible on Smart Phones, iPads and Tablets
- Streamlined and secured bi-directional communication with fully integrated security and traceability
- Pre-defined standard reports & dashboards available in MedInquirer to track incoming request volumes and trends from the Mobile App
Techsol’s MedInquirer Cloud Is Selected as the Preferred Medical Information Management Platform by a Global Pharma Company and a North American Contact Center
Techsol is proud to report that a Global Medical Information Contact Center located in the United States
As the management and distribution of Medical Information increasingly transitions to a global approach, having a medical inquiry management system that meets these needs is essential
Join this webinar for a discussion of the most common medical communications business challenges and potential solutions.This event will also feature a live demonstration